Media, Advertising PR
VAN TURE. TAKE AT AD VAN TURE.
The name of my travel blog is a mix of adventure and VAN , adventure and roadtrip love. Here I write about traveling on and off the road, about life and being outdoors. From high up in the mountains to the waves of the oceans. My focus is always and exclusively on nature. And all the same, whether during a trip to the Antarctic, during various road trips through Australia and Morocco or during hikes in Austria and in the far north of Scandinavia . The contributions are packed in stories about the places that fascinate me. Classic travel tips, entertaining and thoughtful lyrics away from the soul or stories about my favorite way to travel: road trips and camping.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR.
I'm Elisa Model, freelance architect (Dipl.-Ing. FH) , travel and architecture blogger. Several years ago, during a trip through Australia, I discovered my passion for road trips and rediscovered them for camping. And since then I'm on the road with the mattress in the trunk and the backpack on the back seat. A VW T5 van , which I convert to a campervan, is at least when traveling within Europe the home of my choice. And it gets even more detailed on my ABOUT ME page.
The readers of take an adVANture are outdoor lovers, travel crazy and like to be on the go. They love road trips and travel mostly off the beaten track. Since I write in my native >
TAKE AT ADVANTURE IN THE MEDIA.
- Mighty Traveliers - The most beautiful streets in the world (Round-up Post).
- Mighty Traveliers - Road Trip Plan - I pack my car and take ... (round-up post).
- Adventure Spain - Why You Should Do A Road Trip, Part 3.
- Lifetravellerz - On the road - Unforgettable travel with the VW Bus (Round-up Post).
- CamperStyle - Fall Destinations: 13 bloggers reveal their favorite corners .
- Travel accessories - airplane or motorhome? 5 travel bloggers unpack.
- 1 Thing to Do - Balkan Road Trip: Traveling in the melting pot of cultures.
- She's on the road again - 11 bloggers reveal their best camping recipes.
- Passport Diary - VW T5 - A review of blogger take to adVANture.
- takly on tour - Norway Travel Tips from Travel Bloggers .
- Life of Balu - take an adVANture - slow travel (interview).
- Off the Path - travel and sleep in the car - the ultimate freedom!
- Soulmush - 5 unique routes for your summer road trip.
- Meerblog - The most beautiful Slow Travel moments 2017.
- STUBAI Blog - A tour with an addictive factor.
- JUST travelous - various contributions as co-author.
- Travelers Insight - various posts on the blog of Munich Airport.
- The Travel Episodes - From the Allgäu to Jordan.
- Tourism Australia (Creating Content Hub Articles) - From 48h in Melbourne to nature and wildlife in the state of Victoria to a road trip through Western Australia .
- Travel Journal of the Verlagsgruppe Rhein Main and Zeitungsgruppe Zentralhessen - My most beautiful and my worst travel experience.
- How To Cars REISEMOBIL - An article about me, the bus and how the roadtrip love began then.
- Reisedepeschen Verlag - Publication of a story in the book "Germany in winter - insider tips from friends."
- Adventure Camping - Publication of an article about tents in the Saarland.
GLORY AND HONOR.
- Shortlist nomination Travel Journalism Award Tyrol - Heart of the Alps , together with the magazine Bergwelten from the Red Bull Media House , in the category "Bild".
- Lifetravellerz - What blogs are bloggers reading - Our 20 favorite blogs.
- 22places - The most popular travel blogs - Travel blogger election 2017 - nominated by blogger colleagues in the top 20.
- Flocblog - Travel Blog Top 50 Reader Charts.
- A lot of travel - The best travel blogs for inspiration .
- Trip to the Planet - favorite travel blogger in an interview.
- Passport Diary - Motorhome Blog: The Top 28 in Germany.
- Hepster - 50 awesome travel blogs every travel enthusiast should follow (and why).
- WoMo Guide - The Best Vanlife Blogs 2018.
Various cooperation options are available on take an adVANture , always with the focus on outdoor, camping and road trips.
Product tests , be it travel equipment, rental cars or activities. I test your product or service and write a detailed report about it.
Press trips are welcome with interesting destinations and relevant content. On my social media channels, I report live from the trip, then there is a report on the blog.
Partnerships in the field of travel on and off the road and outdoor activities, even in the longer term, are possible. I am pleased to work out a concept strategy with you.
Sponsored articles are isolated, subject-relevant and target group-oriented. Posts stay online for at least 1 year. When compiling I stick to the travel blogger code, the links to the cooperation partners are Nofollow set and articles marked accordingly.
Guest articles that make you feel like road trips, outdoor activities and camping are welcome.
I create corporate content for cooperation partners in the form of editorial texts, images and / or videos.
A SELECTION OF PREVIOUS COOPERATION PARTNERS.
I look forward to exciting and varied cooperation and are also available for new and unique proposals. We are happy to discuss all details and options via e-mail to elisa (at) boss-auto.net . Current numbers, statistics and background information are in the MediaKit .