Through the Yukon in moving pictures.By Elisa | On 8. November 2018 take an adVANtureOn November 8, 2018
Yukon, Canada. I feel a bit like the end of my teenage years. The first swarm, with tingling in the abdomen; the first parties, with a good high; and the first trips, with memories of one or the other absurd moment. The feeling when the thoughts drift away and you walk through world history with a dreamy look. And you let it really crack in between - what a crazy time back then. It is exactly the same for me at the moment when I think about the last trip and almost drive my fellow man crazy with various enthusiasm about it.
One month of Yukon ... packed in two minutes of moving pictures. From freedom and nature, from green to red, from squirrels to bears. Something around three thousand kilometers, temperatures from +20 to -5 degrees and water optionally from above and below. On foot, in a canoe, by plane and a jeep. Which was my favorite? I can't really say it.
More articles about the trip through the Yukon:
• A canoe trip on the Yukon River - of wind and waves, wilderness and the beautiful life.
• With a jeep and roof tent through the Yukon - a road trip in Canada.
• The Tombstone Territorial Park in autumn - a frenzy of colors.
• Be bear aware - Bear security and love in the Yukon.
• The Kluane National Park - a love letter to nature. (follows soon)